Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent (130ml)
Registered with Health Canada and the EPA, Lemon Eucalyptus is the most effective plant-based repellent available on the market. With a pleasant scent and feel, it offers efficient protection
against insects such as mosquitoes, biting flies, and deer ticks, without the use of synthetic ingredients such as active DEET.
13104 in stock
Registered with Health Canada and the EPA, Lemon Eucalyptus is the most effective plant based repellent available on the market. With a pleasant scent and feel, it offers efficient protection against insects such as mosquitoes, biting flies and deer ticks, without the use of synthetic ingredients such as active DEET.
INDICATION: As an insect repellant
CARACTERISTICS: Insect Repellant*Certified organic by Ecocert®, DEET FREE, 100% vegan, cruelty free formula without gluten, GMO, phtalates, sulfates, silicones, parabens, PEGs, alcohol, synthetic fragrance or dyes. Hypoallergenic, non comedogenic and biodegradable formula.
- Protects against mosquitoes and deer tics.
- Long lasting formula that protects for 6 hours.
- DEET Free formula.
TEXTURE : Liquid spray
RESULTS: The skin is clean, soft and protected
The active ingredient is derived from lemon eucalyptus leaves. 30.0 % (Citriodiol®)
Insect-repellent lotion in accordance with the Canadian Pest control Act
- Apply a small quantity
- Spray product on hands and apply all over exposed skin avoiding any contact with eyes or mouth
- Do not spray in enclosed areas
- Wash hands after application
- Re-apply after 6 hours if necessary
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and sensitive skin
- Do not apply more than twice per day
- Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT use on children under 3 years of age
- DO NOT get in eyes and avoid contact with mouth.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- Store at room temperature
- COMBUSTABLE. Keep away from heat or open flame
- Do not expose to temperatures above 50º
- Do not allow children to apply this product to themselves
- Do not apply to the hands of children
- Discontinue if irritation or rash appears.
- Do not apply over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin.
Leona Archambault –
I use this repellant on myself and my dog now that the ticks are out. I recommend this to anyone. It keeps away the mosquitos black flies and any other bugs that come around