Konjac Sponge – Purifying Bamboo Charcoal
A pillow-soft sponge made with natural, high-quality ingredients that cleanses and exfoliates to deliver smoother, brighter-looking skin. Bamboo charcoal contains mineral contents such as potassium, calcium, iron and sodium. Combining with Konjac, the absorptive carbon of the bamboo charcoal eliminates oil, draws dirt and excess sebum out of pores which keep the skin clean and sparkle.
262 in stock
The konjac sponge is a natural cleansing and exfoliating pillow-soft puff that gently buffs away dead skin cells and restores softness. It is made from konjac root and infused with bamboo charcoal, Konnyaku or konjac is a porous root vegetable that grows through Asia at higher elevations. It has been used in Korea, Japan and China for over 1,500 years as medicine, food, and as a beauty aid. The addition of bamboo charcoal elevates the natural cleansing abilities of this mighty little sponge with its rich mineral contents such as potassium, calcium, iron and sodium. Combining with Konjac, the absorptive carbon of the bamboo charcoal eliminates oil, draws dirt and excess sebum out of pores which keep the skin clean and glowing. The Konjac Sponge is the ideal cleansing tool for easily irritated skin types and was first used as a delicate cleansing sponge for babies’ skin. It is suitable for all skin types even the most sensitive.
- Ecofriendly, sustainably sourced and biodegradable.
- Cruelty Free and Vegan.
- Gently cleanses the face and eye contour.
TEXTURE: 1 sponge per box
RESULTS: The skin is clean, radiant and refined.
100% of the total ingredients are FREE OF IMPURITY & POLLUTANTS.
100% of the total ingredients are CHEMICALS-FREE
- Gently balance the pH of your skin
- Gently exfoliates
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Ideal for easily irritated skin
- Disinfect the sponge before using it for the first time.
- Soak in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain and hang dry.
With each use:
- Soften the sponge in water before using.
- Moisten your face with warm water to open the pores.
- Massage your skin gently in a circular motion with or without additional cleanser.
- Do not wring or squeeze, only press gently between two flat hands.
- Hang dry the sponge in a well-ventilated place or deposit it in a box in your fridge.
- Replace your sponge revert 1-2 months and decompose it naturally. It is 100% vegetable biodegradable and therefore sustainable.
There are no reviews yet.