Ecotrail Insect Repellent (74ml)
Registered with Health Canada and the EPA, Lemon Eucalyptus is the most eﬀective plant-based repellent available on the market. With a pleasant scent and feel, it oﬀers eﬃcient protection against insects such as mosquitoes, biting ﬂies and deer ticks, without the use of synthetic ingredients such as ACTIVE DEET.
3439 in stock
Registered with Health Canada and the EPA, Lemon Eucalyptus is the most effective plant based repellent available on the market. With a pleasant scent and feel, it offers efficient protection against insects such as mosquitoes, biting flies and deer ticks, without the use of synthetic ingredients such as active DEET.
INDICATION: As an insect repellant
- Protects against mosquitoes and deer tics.
- Long lasting formula that protects for 6 hours.
- DEET Free formula.
TEXTURE : Liquid spray
CARACTERISTICS: Natural insect repellant certified organic by Ecocert®, DEET FREE, 100% vegan, biodegradable, hypoallergenic, gluten free, GMO free, fragrance free, endocrine disruptors free, sulfate free, silicone free, paraben free, PEG free, alcohol free, coal tar free, no quaternion, no dyes and not tested on animals.
Ecotrail® active ingredient is derived from lemon eucalyptus leaves.
- Apply small quantity
- Spray product on hands and apply all over exposed skin avoiding any contact with eyes or mouth
- Do not spray in enclosed areas
- Wash hands after application
- Re-apply after 6 hours if necessary
- Do not apply more than twice per day
- Keep out of the reach of children
- DO NOT use on children under 3 years old
- Causes eye irritation
- DO NOT come into contact with the eyes and avoid contact with the mouth
- Harmful if swallowed. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear
- Store at room temperature. COMBUSTIBLE
- Keep away from heat or flame
- Do not expose to temperatures above 50°
- After coming back from outside, wash all exposed skin and contaminated clothing
- Do not let children apply this product on themselves
- Do not apply on the hands of children
- Stop if irritation or rash appears
- Do not apply to cuts, wounds or irritated skin
There are no reviews yet.