A CONTINUALLY EVOLVING CERTIFICATION
ECOCERT® is a respected body of certification and inspection originating in Europe 25 years ago. Its subsidiary in Quebec, ECOCERT® Canada, provides certification guaranteeing that our products meet and exceed their very strict standards. From the beginning to the end of the manufacturing process, ECOCERT® consistently ensures the respect and preservation of the environment and your well-being.
The main objectives of ECOCERT® are:
- To prioritize ingredients from certified organic agriculture above all others
- To ensure complete transparency in communicating accurate information to the consumer via direct and honest means
- To inspire manufacturers to improve the quality of their ingredients and their products ensuring safety and security with their formulas
By winning the confidence of professionals and consumers, ECOCERT® has become a benchmark in organic certification worldwide.
NATURAL AND ORGANICS COSMETICS
ECOCERT® was the very first certification body to develop standards for “natural and organic cosmetics” and has become the gold standard for international organic certification.
The basic principles of the ECOCERT® standards are:
- The use of ingredients and materials derived from renewable resources manufactured by environmentally friendly processes.
- To ensure that a minimum amount of ingredients are sourced from organic farming.
DRUIDE® products DO NOT contain:
- Chemical preservatives
- Petroleum bi-products
- Artificial fragrances
- Ethoxylated products
- Artificial colors
- Added estrogen
Furthermore, we guarantee the complete absence of synthetic molecules (eg. petrochemicals) and the complete absence of animal composites. Only milk, honey and beeswax are permitted.
* For more information on ECOCERT® certification, visit ECOCERT® Canada.